Coarse Fishing situated on the edge of Dartmoor
We have 3 fishing lakes for people to get away and relax. There is plenty of wildlife – kingfishers, squirrels, deer and rare plants to be seen. The smaller lake is ideal for youngsters and contains carp 7lb, bream and trench 3lb, roach rudd and crucians 1lb.
- 2x 0.5 acre lakes (Including 22lb or 25lb Carp)
- 0.25 lake
- Mixed Carp (Common, Mirror)
- Crucian Carp (In 0.25 acre)
- Roach & Rudd
- Green Tench
- Charges: £6 per day + £1 extra rod, £3 per evening. Children & OAPs half price
- Season: Open all year
- Methods: Barbless hooks only, all nets to be dipped, night fishing by arrangement, no dogs.
- Classification: Coarse Fishery
We also have a Nature Trail and Conservation Areas including:
- Mature Trees
- Rare Plants
- Wild Orchids
There is a prize for the biggest carp of the year!